In the development sector RayCom can provide a wide range of different systems based on your needs. Some of these include the following:
- Design and implementation Domains on MS Windows 2003 and Active Directory Services according to operational needs of the business.
- Network Settings (DHCP, WINS, TCP / IP) in accordance with the requirements and in cooperation with the customer.
- Performance tweaking in Servers and Networks and model similar software for their smooth and optimum operation.
- Systems Management Server (SMS) Automatic and simultaneous installation of any software on many clients.
- Recording of the technical characteristics of clients (memory, disk, etc.) and reporting any changes to them.
- Remote help desk. Monitoring of software licenses that are installed in the entire network.
- Terminal Server and Windows 2003 terminal services.
- Remotely run applications below any operating (DOS, Win9x, NT, 2000, XP).
- WAN Networks (Routers Installation) through Frame relay, Analog and Digital leased lines, GSM, ATM. Back up all of the above links to ISDN dialup connections.
- VPN MPLS IP-VPN ADSL through the extensive benefits and security of your connection
- Optimize performance routers through protocols static, RIP, OSPF, etc. it depends on the situation.
- Internal / Intranet Email format name@company with the MS Exchange Server.
- Voice over IP solutions with Linksys products, Avaya or Cisco.
- Internal communication between terminals using IM
- Additional safety rules and procedures to avoid any known (by today's standards) a breach of security.
- Secured Remote Access Services VPN and with Cisco products, Shiva along with the operating system.
- Software Firewall with Microsoft ISA Server is based on stable operating Linux.
- Hardware Firewall with Cisco or Intel products.
- Caching Proxy services with Cisco products is based on stable operating Linux.
- Antivirus Software or Hardware for Servers and terminal products Symantec, Karpersky or NOD32
Back-up - Disaster Recovery
- Establish Disaster Recovery procedures for mission critical facilities.
- Solutions Network Backup With Legato products